This coloring book is not only for African, mixed-race and Afro-American children. It is also for all children and parents who are committed to the struggle against racism and who care about intercultural exchange. Your child will have a lot of fun coloring these lovingly illustrated pictures while learning that diversity, acceptance, open-mindedness, and equality should be natural for everyone.
Coloring should be an everyday activity for children. It improves fine motor control, helps with the ability to concentrate, promotes creativity, and is extremely important for hand-eye coordination. Regular coloring and drawing also help your child to better cope with the challenges of everyday life, become more patient, and use color to express their feelings on paper.
Details at a glance:
- 31 confident children with cool Afro hairstyles
- Features a superhero, police officer, astronaut, football player, and many more
- Promotes diversity, acceptance, open-mindedness, and equality
- The perfect gift for children of African descent
- Single-sided printing to prevent bleed-through
- Suitable for ages 2-12
Scroll up and click “Buy now” to reserve your copy of this great Coloring Book and help to permanently strengthen your child’s self-confidence and stimulate their mental development.